A few years ago some friends and I were dining at a restaurant in Chicago that shall remain nameless. We hadn’t chosen the restaurant based on reviews of their food or service. The choice was based strictly on it’s proximity to the movie theater next door where we’d purchased tickets to a show. As we dined and laughed enjoying each other’s company we didn’t notice that one of our fancy schmancy paper napkins had come dangerously close to the candle adorning the table. Before we knew it, there was a fire at our table. Continue reading